Thursday, July 15, 2010

blahhh

the days lately seem to be running together. i wish i had some kind of exciting news to write about, but it's just the same old stuff. thats life i guess. although i always wished my life would never become just the same old stuff. i'm kind of becoming one of those people who complain about their boring life but never do anything to change it. ergh. don't get me wrong, i love the people in my life, and would never want to change that, but i'm boring.

i'm at the salon today. only 1 client, again, unfortunately. i'm having a hard time at this salon bc it has never been so hard to build a clientele for me. no walk ins, barely any call ins, and i am an hour away from allll of my old clients. it's something i'm praying about, i'm not sure if i want to stay here or not. but i have moved around so much i feel like i'm never going to have a stable career. ahhh. complaining again. sorry

so ryan has another dr.'s appointment in the morning. hoping that he can get great news and be back to his normal routine in no time! we will see. but he has been feeling better day to day. i think we might actually go get dinner tonight!

p90x update: day 3 complete. it was tougher than yesterday. but not too bad, that is until i finished the arms workout and had to move onto "ab ripper x". i should have known. it literally felt like i was ripping my abs apart. to be honest i almost threw up afterwards. but day 4 is here and i'm still alive, and i am actually excited about today's workout. its called "yoga x". i'm guessing a more extreme version of yoga, but i love yoga!!

so i'm gonna be a little girly and say how sad i am that the hills is officially done. confession: it has been one of my favorite shows since i was a junior in h.s. i have almost all of the seasons on dvd, and although i'm not as attatched lately as i have been in the past, i did shed a tear during the final episode. not as bad as the dawson's creek finale though! thank the Lord! my husband might have left me. ha!

i was reading back over my past posts today and i realized that all i do is ramble on about meaningless stuff, well meaningless to anyone reading that is. and i feel like i'm letting down anyone who reads my header that says that this blog is full of meaning"full" and meaning"less" stuff about my life. and it occured to me that maybe i've been being shallow with my blogging. i don't know why, but i never right down anything that i'm really feeling that's deep. so, i'm going to make it a goal to start posting some stuff that i'm struggling with or that is on my heart. if for no reason other than to write it down. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment