Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joy comes in the morning, thank goodness

To say the past few months have been tough for me would be an understatement.  I have been tested and tried by  the powerful dark spirit that lives in this world, and I am so happy to say that my God is more powerful and he wins always :) So we once again moved, this time back into my parents house.  3rd move in 2 years, but I truly believe we are where we should be.  Ryan and I had to spend a month apart in February and it was very tough for us.  Thankfully once again, our God is good, all the time, and we are better than ever.  Ryan is home with me again, but not without sacrifice. He quit his job in blue ridge because he has been feeling called away from there for some time now.  Great news is he can focus more on his ministry, bad news is, huge salary decrease.  We are literally relying on God as to where we should go from here.

All of that said, there have been many temptations in my life in 2011 so far, and wow I never knew how ridiculous they could get, but the past couple of weeks have been a time of renewal for me.  I am definitely entering a new season of my life, the old is gone and the new is upon me.  The most beautiful thing happened to me this morning when I picked up my bible, my beautiful Savior had a verse picked out just for me :)

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man.  And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear.  But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out sohat you can stand up under it." - 1 Corinthians 10:13

Redeemer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment